Exhibitions: Gravity and Grace: Monumental Works by El Anatsui

IN CONVERSATION

Our visitors respond to this 30-second video.

• Fabulous is an understatement!, we have seem a previous show but this one is mind boggling. He is such a wonderful artist and so innovative. It is truly an honor to hear his thought processes. Great show!

— Alex And Janet

• Whenever I see art that leaves a lump in my throat I know the maker/artist has put his being, his very core into his work. We are overwhelmed with the beauty of these ordinary objects. I will not forget this exhibit and the message behind it.

— Eileen

• This is my 5th visit,my heart is touched,my visual vocabulary has been changed, me take on Africa has changed,and I am connected to All those who have seen this exhibit.

— Lilly

• These works gave me a perspective on what living in a world of 7 bil people means, what it looks like when 7 bil people consume and dispose everyday.

— Alex

• The artwork is so intriguing and every time you look at the pieces you notice something different. I thing it's amazing the someone could make such amazing artwork. It's so cool how they can manipulate the sheets and make them such cool abstract shapes. Absolutely amazing

— Maddie