By participating in the Brooklyn Museum's comment area, whether in person at the Museum or via the Brooklyn Museum Website, you agree to comply with the rules listed below. The Brooklyn Museum may revise these rules from time to time.
You agree not to submit, upload, or post any content to the comment area, which:
- libels, defames, invades privacy, or is abusive, profane, or threatening
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity
- falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices, or other proprietary designations
- violates any law
- advocates illegal activity
- knowingly contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to the Brooklyn Museum's Website or any computer system
- advertises or otherwise solicits funds or sales of goods or services, or is otherwise inappropriate in any way.
We encourage any user who feels that a posted message violates these rules to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting a comment, I agree that the Museum shall be the sole arbiter of the content of its Website and the comment area, and thus it retains the right, though not the obligation, to place, edit, classify, or remove any content posted on the Website or the comment area.
By submitting a comment, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described above.