What stories get left behind when people pass on? What ghosts are haunting your neighborhood?
Over four weeks, NYC Haunts participants will plan, design, and test a digital game for phones and tablets that helps players solve a mystery in the Museum. With help from the Brooklyn Museum and Global Kids, we'll work together to:
- develop a mystery story based on the Museum's collection
- learn to design an interactive game using a mobile app
- plan scavenger hunt stops around the Museum to lead players through the story
- test and play the finished product
Apply to join us! We're looking for people who are:
- high school students (at least 14 years old)
- able to commit to coming to all meetings at the Museum on Wednesdays and Thursdays, July 16–August 7, 3:30–6:30 p.m.
If you participate, you'll be paid a stipend of $130 for your time.
Have questions? Email us.