High school students, learn the ins and outs of event planning in the arts in this paid internship.
Want to help plan Teen Night? Applications for the 2013–14 year will be available June 1, and are accepted June 1–October 11, 2013. Hiring interviews take place the last weekend in October.
Want to perform at Teen Night? Submit a proposal.
Teen Night Planning Committee members design, promote, and facilitate Teen Nights at the Museum. Members of the Committee have the opportunity to:
- Select local teen performers and artists for Teen Night events
- Engage teens in Teen Night activities
- Learn how to network and promote special events
- Develop time management, organization, communication, and event-planning skills
- Collaborate with peers in a group setting
- Must be a high school student at least 14 years of age
- Must commit to attending weekly meetings, every Wednesday from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Must attend all Teen Night events, which fall on the second Friday of February, March, April, and May
Participants in this program are paid $7.25 per hour, for up to 64 hours. Returning participants are paid $8.25 per hour.
Questions about this program may be directed to the Teen Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.