Bring your day camp group to the Brooklyn Museum this summer to go on an exciting cross-cultural journey through art! Campers will hear myths and stories, move their bodies, and make art.
Choose a guided tour for your campers ages 6 to 12:
- On the Wild Side: Discover how artists express the importance of animals in their cultures.
- All About Egypt: Hear ancient myths, learn about mummies, and see artifacts made four thousand years ago.
- The Royal Life: Experience the power of princely rulers, from ancient Egyptian pharaohs to African kings.
- Fashion Forward: Explore styles and trends from around the world.
- Artist Meets Environment: Investigate how artists use the natural world for inspiration.
Morning Guided Tour: 10:30–11:45 a.m.
Self-Guided Tour: Available between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Afternoon Guided Tour: 1–2:15 p.m.
Available Wednesday–Friday, July 9–August 15. Spots are limited, so reserve now!
Cost per camper: $3
(Up to 25 children and 5 adults per group.) First 5 adults per group are free; $5 for each additional adult.
Advance payment is preferred, but payment may be made on the day of your visit.
Advance registration is required. Reserve your spot now by filling out our online reservation form. (To register, please include at least three possible tour date preferences.)
Print a Day Camp Brochure for yourself or to share!
To cancel or reschedule your visit, call (718) 501-6221 as soon as possible. For more information, call (718) 501-6221 or email email@example.com.