Bring your day camp group to the Brooklyn Museum this summer to go on an exciting cross-cultural journey through art! Campers will hear myths and stories, move their bodies, and explore art.
Choose a guided tour for your campers ages 6 to 12:
- How'd They Make That?!: Explore an artist's process and how artists use unique materials.
- All About Egypt: Hear ancient myths, learn about mummies, and see art that's four thousand years old.
- On the Wild Side: Discover how artists express the importance of animals in their cultures.
- Think 3-D: Jump into the third dimension to find sculptures, masks, and other 3-D artworks.
- Artist Meets Environment: Investigate how artists use the natural world for inspiration
Morning Guided Tour: 10:30–11:45 a.m.
Afternoon Guided Tour: 1–2:15 p.m.
Self-Guided Tour: Available between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Available Wednesday–Friday, July 8–August 14. Spots are limited, so reserve now!
Cost per camper: $3
(Up to 25 children and 5 adults per group.) First 5 adults per group are free; $5 for each additional adult.
It's best if you pay in advance, but you can also pay on the day of your visit.
We need to know ahead of time that you're coming. Reserve your spot by filling out our online reservation form. (To register, please include at least three possible tour date preferences.)
Print a Day Camp Brochure for yourself or to share.
To cancel or reschedule your visit, call (718) 501-6221 as soon as possible. For more information, call or email us.