Returned in the context of calls to archives.getImages
- URI of the page on brooklynmuseum.org.
- The standard derivative source of the image.
- The source of the thumb derivative.
- A string giving credit to the entity retaining rights to the photograph/scan.
- Indicates whether image is a color photograph/scan or black&white. Either 'true' or 'false'.
- Internal image id (e.g., "9986").
- Image caption (e.g., "H. B. Judy at Laguna, N.M., 1906.").
- Image date (e.g., "1906").
- Imaging project name (e.g., "tipi").
- Imaging notes (e.g., "1907, p.59c").
- Image file source (e.g., "b/w photographic print").
- Internal collection id (e.g., "S01_02_01_006").
- Image series (e.g., "Series 2: Collecting expeditions").
- Image folder (e.g., "Expeditions [2.1.006]: Collecting Trip Among the Indians of New Mexico & California. (05/1907-09/1907)").
- Image folder date (e.g., "1907").
- Image call number (e.g., "S01_02").
- Image author (e.g., "Hofstra, Sjoerd").
- Image copyright status (e.g. "no known copyright restrictions").
- When include_image_caption is true, this attribute contains a preassembled caption that identifies and credits the image.