The EXHIBITION element represents a single exhibition that occurred at the Brooklyn Museum. Returned in the context of calls to collection.search, collection.getItem
- The numeric ID for the exhibition.
- A link to the item on the Brooklyn Museum Web site.
- Indicates whether or not the exhibition is currently on view.
- In some contexts EXHIBITION elements will include a type attribute with value "exhibition" to make the element type determinable in JSON responses.
- The title of the exhibition, if available.
- If the exhibition is current, this attribute will give the museum location.
- The exhibition start date. Note that because many historical dates are approximate the date format may vary.
- The exhibition end date. Note that because many historical dates are approximate the date format may vary.
- The collection or organizing department associated with this exhibition. In cases where multiple departments contributed, names will be separated by a semicolon.
- In many contexts where an EXHIBITION element has many siblings (e.g., calls to collection.search), the rank attribute can be used to determine relative order.
- IMAGES (Optional)
- Max 1 Occurence