Returned in the context of calls to collection.search, collection.getItem, collection.getImages
- The standard derivative source of the image.
- The source of the thumb derivative.
- A string giving credit to the entity retaining rights to the photograph/scan.
- Indicates whether image is a color photograph/scan or black&white. Either 'true' or 'false'.
- A word or two about the scope of the image (e.g., "overall").
- When include_image_caption is true, this attribute contains a preassembled caption that identifies and credits the image.
- In many contexts where an IMAGE element has many siblings (e.g., calls to collection.getImages), the rank attribute can be used to determine relative order.