Returned in the context of calls to library.getImages
- Library catalog id of the record that this image belongs to. (e.g. B5677798)
- URI to the page on brooklynmuseum.org.
- The standard derivative source of the image.
- The source of the thumb derivative.
- Internal image id (e.g., "9986").
- Image caption (e.g., "H. B. Judy at Laguna, N.M., 1906.").
- Page in the item from which this image was scanned. (e.g., "v.1, p.2").
- A string giving credit to the entity retaining rights to the photograph/scan.
- Image date (e.g., "1906").
- Imaging project name (e.g., "tipi").
- Indicates whether image is a color photograph/scan or black&white. Either 'true' or 'false'.
- Imaging notes (e.g., "1907, p.59c").
- Image file source (e.g., "b/w photographic print").
- Image file source size (e.g., "5.5 x 3.5 in (14 x 8.9 cm) )").