Ferry House at the foot of Fulton Street, 1746. Burned by Sepoy Indians of Long Island in 1748.
- Image: "Ferry House at the foot of Fulton Street, 1746. Burned by Sepoy Indians of Long Island in 1748.". Printed material, 4.25 x 6.75in (10.8 x 17.15cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2012. (NA202_C68_box2_Ferry_House.jpg)
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Title: A collection of photographs and plates from books.
- Description: 3 boxes,  leaves of plates and photographs : ill. (some col.) ; 36cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: Brooklyn, N.Y. : The Brooklyn Museum. Department of Education, n.d.]
- Date Display: n.d.
- Call Number: NA202 C68