- Image: "Front cover.", 1915. Printed material. Brooklyn Museum, NYARC Documenting the Gilded Age phase 2. (Photo: New York Art Resources Consortium, NE300_R74_K44_0001.jpg)
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: Catalogue of an exhibition of etchings and drawings of Italy and France by Ernest D. Roth : October 7th to 23rd, 1915.
- Author: Frederick Keppel & Co.
- Description: 1 p.L., p. ; 15 X 9cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Library Collection
- Imprint: New York : F. Keppel & co., 
- Date Display: 1915
- Call Number: NE300 R74 K44