Kyanize enamel advertisement featuring a photograph of the main stairway and measured drawings of the Lefferts House. Drawings by Edgar and Verna Cook Salomonsky.
- Image: "Kyanize enamel advertisement featuring a photograph of the main stairway and measured drawings of the Lefferts House. Drawings by Edgar and Verna Cook Salomonsky.", ca. 1922. Printed material, 11 x 8in (28 x 20.5cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (F129_B79_C61_Brooklyn_Houses_06_recto.jpg)
- Notes: These advertisements, featuring architectural drawings of colonial houses, were produced by The Boston Varnish Company, who intended them to be collectibles. The company released the first series of twelve advertisements in 1921. This image is part of the second series. The Lefferts House, an 18th century Dutch colonial farmhouse, was donated to the city in 1918. At this time the house, originally at Flatbush and Maple, was moved to Prospect Park, where it is now a museum.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: [Clippings on historic Brooklyn houses]
- Description: 11 pieces : ill. (some col.) ; 14 x 14 cm.-30 x 37 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: [United States]
- Date Display: 1853-1925
- Call Number: F129 B79 C61