Cortelyou House, South Brooklyn. Built 1699. Corner of 5th Avenue and 3rd Street.
- Image: "Cortelyou House, South Brooklyn. Built 1699. Corner of 5th Avenue and 3rd Street.", 1925. Printed material, 11 x 10.5 (28 x 27cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (Photo: P. Hurly, F129_B79_C61_Brooklyn_Houses_07.jpg)
- Notes: The Jacques Cortelyou House (also known as the Vechte-Cortelyou House or Old Stone House) was built in 1699 and played a role in the 1776 Battle of Brooklyn. The house was destroyed in 1898 but was rebuilt in replica near its original location by Robert Moses in the 1930s.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: [Clippings on historic Brooklyn houses]
- Description: 11 pieces : ill. (some col.) ; 14 x 14 cm.-30 x 37 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: [United States]
- Date Display: 1853-1925
- Call Number: F129 B79 C61