Cortelyou House, 5th Ave. & 3rd St, Bklyn. Lithograph by N. Currier.
- Image: "Cortelyou House, 5th Ave. & 3rd St, Bklyn. Lithograph by N. Currier.", 1925. Printed material, 11 x 14.75in (28 x 37.5cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (F129_B79_C61_Brooklyn_Houses_08.jpg)
- Notes: The Jacques Cortelyou House (also known as the Vechte-Cortelyou House or Old Stone House) was built in 1699 and played a role in the 1776 Battle of Brooklyn. The house was destroyed in 1898 but was rebuilt in replica near its original location by Robert Moses in the 1930s.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: [Clippings on historic Brooklyn houses]
- Description: 11 pieces : ill. (some col.) ; 14 x 14 cm.-30 x 37 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: [United States]
- Date Display: 1853-1925
- Call Number: F129 B79 C61