Photograph of stereo[graph]. 'Wall Street Ferry, Brooklyn, N.Y.'
- Image: "Photograph of stereo[graph]. 'Wall Street Ferry, Brooklyn, N.Y.'", 1941. B/w photograph, 5 x 3.75in (8 x 10 cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (F129_B79_F956_Ferries_03.jpg)
- Notes: This photograph is a partial image of a stereograph-- two similar but offset images placed side-by-side, creating the illusion of a single three-dimensional image when viewed separately by the left and right eyes through a viewer designed for this purpose. The image is of the ferry house at Montague Street, from which the ferry ran to Wall Street in Manhattan. Service on this line ceased in 1912.
- Rights Statement: Copyright status unknown
- Title: Fulton Ferry and Wall Street Ferry, Brooklyn, N.Y. [picture]
- Description: 4 photographs : b&w ; 8 x 10 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Date Display: 1941
- Call Number: F129 B79 F956