The Schencken's Trench projected erected and built in the year 1585 bÿ Martin Schenck van Nÿdeck.
- Image: "The Schencken's Trench projected erected and built in the year 1585 bÿ Martin Schenck van Nÿdeck.", 2013. Printed material. Brooklyn Museum. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, CS71_Sch26_D94_Schenck_p071_PS6.jpg)
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: Genealogy of the old and very illustrious family of Schenck van Nydeck (Nydegge) begining [sic] with the year 1368 ...
- Author: Dussen, W.F.G.L. van der (Willem Frederik George Lodewijk), 1816-1878.
- Description: 256 leaves [ca. 574 p.] : col. ill., coats of arms ; 48 cm. + related materials.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections. Gift of Courtney Reeves Winstead, 17th generation of the Schenck family.
- Imprint: Nijmegen, 1872.
- Date Display: 1872
- Call Number: CS71 Sch26 D94