St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin, Ireland, 1914
- Image: "St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin, Ireland, 1914", 1914. Vintage print, 8 x 11.5 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1155v01.jpg)
- Notes: St. Patrick's, Dublin. The south-west crossing pier north side, looking upwards; the transept is on the left, nave on the right. This view shows curvature away from the nave and toward the transept. [previous text crossed out]. A Perpendicular view of pier in St. Patrick's Cathedral Dublin, showing curvature toward transept (left). Goodyear number: 24.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.009]: 1914 survey expedition photographs.