World's Columbian Exposition: Court of Honor, Chicago, United States, 1893
- Image: "World's Columbian Exposition: Court of Honor, Chicago, United States, 1893", 1893. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i2165l01_SL1.jpg)
- Notes: Court of Honor from Machinery Building. [Impressive view of people promenading and much sculptural detail.] Lantern slide number: 8; 14062
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.016]: World's Columbian Exposition lantern slides.