Mosque of the Little St. Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey, 1903
- Image: "Mosque of the Little St. Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey, 1903", 1903. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1714l01.jpg)
- Notes: Survey 1903. Constantinople; Mosque of the Little St. Sophia; box 56, set a; [scene photographed from the rear of the mosque, a pathway with two women and a young man in view walking next to a railroad track]. Lantern slide number: I: 26.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.