Hamburg American Steamship Lines Dock, New Jersey, United States, 1903
- Image: "Hamburg American Steamship Lines Dock, New Jersey, United States, 1903", 1903. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1788l01.jpg)
- Notes: Hamburg Am. Dock, N.J.; sailing of 'Deutschland', July 2, 1903; [dense crowd of people at entrance to pier, ship not in this view]. Lantern slide number: I: 16.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.