Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0733v01.jpg)
- Notes: VII. Sept. 16. Amiens-19. Nave from centre. Plumb line on stick from gallery near transept right. Showing vertical curves and widening. Surveyor's rod was set up later in exposure (look for it). Estimate for widening by compass July 1906. (see photo for measurements and scales) Goodyear number: 248. Annotations: 18 x 22 (limit). Slide. Goerz. D 128. 45 minutes at 9.6.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.