Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0734v01.jpg)
- Notes: VIII. Sept. 16. Amiens-20. Plumb-line? Rod? Nave, right side, showing vertical curves and widening. By plumb from the vaulting 1st pier at crossing right goes back one rib diameter or 1.20. 1st pier curves forward at least 1/6 or .20. Total bend 1.40. Total widening 2.80. At Amiens the estimate is one metre. (see photo for scale) Goodyear number: 249. Annotations: 25 x 35. slide. First series. MEM 43. Goerz. D 128. 37 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.