Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0748v01.jpg)
- Notes: I. Sept. 18. Amiens-35. Pier curve looking upward. Note that this is a curve of the transept system (compare). This pier is seen on the right in XIII Sept 16 and in I Sept 17. This and preceding are the first efforts of the trip to photograph a curve in the vertical direction. Two remarkable pictures of this class from St. Quentin. One from Notre Dame, Paris. Goodyear number: 264. Annotations: 25 x 35 slide. First series. MEM 45. Goerz. D 128? 8-15 minutes?
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.