Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0753v01.jpg)
- Notes: XIII. Sept. 14. Amiens-40. Left (north) transept gallery. East side. The columns of the triforium lean left, corresponding to lean of large piers. Plumb-lines are hung on these columns. See also surveyor's rod close to second column from right to give scale. [Amiens Cathedral left (north) transept]. Goodyear number: 269. Lantern slide number: 0. Annotations: 18 x 22. Slide. B & L. D 32. 20 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.