Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0756v01.jpg)
- Notes: II. Sept. 18th. Amiens-43. From right aisle across transept and right aisle of choir. This picture is not printed perpendicular. Plumb-lines will correct. Two plumb-lines from triforium showing spread or widening. Note that the left pier with plumb line is the big pier of crossing, and that it spreads in reverse direction higher up. A better picture of this is lean toward nave 1/4 of daim. up to cap. Diam 1.15. Lean .30. Right hand pier about the same. [Amiens Cathedral]. Goodyear number: 272. Lantern slide number: 51; c62. Annotations: 18 x 22. Slide. First series. MEM 55. Goerz. D 128. 30 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.