Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0763v01.jpg)
- Notes: II. Sept. 17. Amiens-50. Across left transept down left aisle, from choir. Two plumb-lines from triforium. Showing vertical curves in left aisle in pilasters facing walls 32 ft deep. Shows outward (aisle) spread in nave pier which curves back higher up. Compare St. Quentin, where this construction is more easily seen. Compare. See the lean into nave of big pier in IV Sept. 17. Triforium columns lean off. Goodyear number: 279. Annotations: 18 x 22. Slide. First series. MEM 59. Goerz. D 64. 12 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.