Cathedral, Angouleme, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Angouleme, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0767v01.jpg)
- Notes: I. Sept. 26. Angouleme Cathedral. Transepts from south to north. Shows widening but print is out of perpendicular. Note plumb line in centre and rectify. Surveyor's rod in angle left. Goodyear number: 309. Annotations: 25 x 35. Slide, but note plumb-line for perpendicular and not accordingly. Goerz. D 64. 30 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.