Cathedral, Beauvais, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Beauvais, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0768v01.jpg)
- Notes: IV. Sept. 19. Choir of Beauvais-2 showing spread or widening of the piers. Surveyors rod left of centre at choir railing. Widening 27 inches as for a shadow. Width nave 46 (Kugler). (the following is crossed out) Spread is approximately 2 1/2 width of disk or say 1.20. Goodyear number: 283. Annotations: 25 x 35. Slide. First series. MEM 113. B and L. D 128. 15 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.