St. Pierre, Caen, France, 1903
- Image: "St. Pierre, Caen, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0776v01.jpg)
- Notes: St. Pierre. Horizontal view of the nave. The first very pronounced widening found in Northern Europe (next to St. Jean). Width of nave 24 1/2 ft at pier next beyond pulpit. [St. Pierre (Caen), nave]. Goodyear number: 21. Annotations: 25 x 35. First series. Choice, see 23, 26, 29, 30, 31 [previous text was partially erased]. MEM 30.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.