St. Pierre, Caen, France, 1903
- Image: "St. Pierre, Caen, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0780v01.jpg)
- Notes: IV. July 15. St. Pierre. View of the curve in plan as shown by the vaulting. Also illustrates the contracted effect which the widening was intended to obviate (a better view of this in St. Ouen at Rouen). Goodyear number: 26. Annotations: 25 x 35. First series. Choice, see 21, 23, 29, 30, 31 [last part of text crossed out]. MEM 31. Eastman wide angle. D 128. 12 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.