Cathedral, Coutances, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Coutances, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0793v01.jpg)
- Notes: July 11. Cathedral nave shows widening and vertical curves. Notes say 'bend strong in the nave'. Plumb line from chair in centre aisle. Widening well-defined in nave when compasses are used. Enlargement curves well-defined in nave. Perpendicular and widening doubtful - Feb. 26, 1904. Goodyear number: 5. Annotations: 25 x 35 First Series. MEM 123. Goerz D 128. 7 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.