Cathedral, Laon, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Laon, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0809v01.jpg)
- Notes: I. July 21. The nave from the choir looking toward entrance. Widening is well-defined in the choir and in the 1st pair of transept (crossing) piers (counting from facade). It is not perceptible in the 2nd pair of crossing piers (counting from facade). However, as seen from entrance in photograph the widening is well-defined in the wall ribs of 2nd pair of crossing piers. The widening is well-defined in the nave by other pictures. Goodyear number: 51. Annotations: 25 x 35 Goerz. D 128. 7 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.