Cathedral, Noyon, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Noyon, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0817v01.jpg)
- Notes: II. July 20. The nave, from organ gallery, left side. Magnificent illustration of vertical curves, offered by comparing the verticals of the piers, with the plumb lines offered by the lamp chains. A survey plumb line hangs from the rod in second bay of the right gallery. Goodyear number: 35. Annotations: 25 x 35. First series. MEM 121. Goerz. D 128. 8 minutes at 11:20 am.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.