Cathedral, Noyon, France, 1903
- Image: "Cathedral, Noyon, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0822v01.jpg)
- Notes: VII. July 20. The nave from the pavement. Showing plumb line from rod in clerestory gallery. Hanging on 1st big pier at crossing left. This plumb-line shows the pier as leaning slightly whereas the nave piers lean slightly back - but all curve. Width of Noyon is 30 1/2 ft at first pair of transept piers. Gallery drops .76 right and left. Arches drop 5 inches more. Notes say that big pier curves 2 inches length of line 43 1/2. Goodyear number: 41. Annotations: 18 x 22. First series. MEM 122. Goerz. D 128. 10 minutes. Both swings and raise.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.