Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0824v01.jpg)
- Notes: Sept. 1, Tuesday. I. Notre Dame-1. Nave from main door centre. Plumb-line from stick in right gallery against 1st pier at crossing. Shows vertical curves and widening. The first picture made in Notre Dame. Width of nave at first pair of great piers is 42 ft between survases. (small note book III). Kugler says 36 ft. Spread about 2 ft. 1 ft on each side by compass computation on Nov. 30, 1903. Width of transept is 39.60. Small book no. III. [Notre Dame. Paris nave]. Goodyear number: 141. Lantern slide number: 92. Annotations: 25 x 35 slide. First series. MEM 63. Goerz. D 128. 35 minutes at 10 am.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.