Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0825v01.jpg)
- Notes: II. Sept. 10. Notre Dame-5. Nave right side. Rear view of great piers. Showing vertical curves and widening. Note piers, extreme right, leaning into nave. See notes for Friday, Oct. 2. By plumb 4 pier from door right l.e. second from railing leans into nave. 23 from cap. 'Sighting from nave 1 & 2 after organ left pier lean in say a foot up to top of gallery before outward curve begins'.Total widening 24 inches for 2 pair of big piers. July 6, 1904 [reversed] on big picture. Vaulting - shafts of choir. July 6, 1904 on enlargement - perpendicular at turn of apse [with] next big pier. Others converge 1 from apse. 6 1/2 inches. 2, 7 inches. 3, 6 1/2 inches. Goodyear number: 145. Annotations: 25 x35 slide. First series. MEM 65. Goerz. D 128. 90 minutes at 3.22.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.