Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0828v01.jpg)
- Notes: VIII. Sept. 2. Notre Dame-8. (Right) south side of nave from organ gallery. This negative is not printed to perpendicular. No plumb line. Shows vertical curves and widening and the forward bulge of piers. Note how inner face of first gallery pier diverges from the lean of first rib. This neg requires careful printing to perpendicular. Take perpendicular from III Sept. 1. Goodyear number: 148. Annotations: 25 x 35 slide. First series. Eastman. D 128. 40 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.