Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0829v01.jpg)
- Notes: III. Sept. 1. Notre Dame-10. Nave from organ gallery centre. Plumb-line from gallery right, hanging from stick, against 1st pier of crossing. Shows vertical curves and widening. Widening in front of the lectern 7 1/2 inches. Results on enlargement July 7, 1904 counting from big piers toward entrance: 1st pair vaulting - shafts widen 10, 2nd pair - 10, 3rd pair - 7, 4th pair - 9, 5th pair on print no. 151 - 12. [Notre Dame. Paris nave from organ gallery]. Goodyear number: 150. Lantern slide number: 60. Annotations: 25 x 35. Fist series. MEM 67. Goerz. D 128. 15 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.