- Image: "Illustration.", 1910. Printed material. Brooklyn Museum, NYARC Documenting the Gilded Age phase 1. (Photo: New York Art Resources Consortium, N133_C82_0025.jpg)
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: A group of twenty-four paintings of the French, Spanish, German and American schools, selected from the Cottier Gallery...
- Author: Cottier Gallery.
- Description: 24 l., 3 pl. illus. 4°.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries.
- Imprint: New York [Chasmar-Winchell Press, 1910?].
- Date Display: 1910
- Call Number: N133 C82