- Image: "Checklist.", 1922. Printed material. Brooklyn Museum, NYARC Documenting the Gilded Age phase 1. (Photo: New York Art Resources Consortium, S01_1.4.030_0004.jpg)
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: The Randolph-Macon Art Association of Lynchburg announces an exhibition of eighty-four water colors : contemporary artists : February 7th to 16th inclusive.
- Author: Randolph-Macon Woman's College.
- Description:  p. ; 24 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives
- Imprint: [Lynchburg, Va. : Randolph-Macon Woman's College, 1922]
- Date Display: 1922
- Call Number: S01 [1.4.030]