Cathedral, Pisa, Italy, 1895
- Image: "Cathedral, Pisa, Italy, 1895", 1895. Glass negative, 8 x 10 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0308n01.jpg)
- Notes: The adjacent (west) side of the south transept, in parallel perspective. For levels of string-course and pavement. The string-course falls five inches as measured to pavement. Goodyear number: 488. Annotations: See Arch. Rec. Vol. VI, No. 3.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Pisa, Italy / Cathedral
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.001]: 1895 survey expedition photographs.