Cathedral, Pisa, Italy, 1895
- Image: "Cathedral, Pisa, Italy, 1895", 1895. Glass negative, 8 x 10 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0313n01.jpg)
- Notes: Masonry details of the north wall in three sections, only omitting the bay next transept. Goodyear number: 493.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Pisa, Italy / Cathedral
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.001]: 1895 survey expedition photographs.