Cathedral, Pisa, Italy, 1895
- Image: "Cathedral, Pisa, Italy, 1895", 1895. Glass negative, 8 x 10 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0323n01a.jpg)
- Notes: Nave facing entrance. Taken from High Altar. View shows the curve of the transept pilasters. Goodyear number: 503.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.001]: 1895 survey expedition photographs.