S. Paolo Ripa d'Arno, Pisa, Italy, 1895
- Image: "S. Paolo Ripa d'Arno, Pisa, Italy, 1895", 1895. Glass negative, 8 x 10 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0372n01.jpg)
- Notes: Curve in elevation. North wall. All courses from plinth to cornice. The plinth line is constructed obliquely. Goodyear number: 546. Annotations: Survey and facts in Vol. VI, No. 3, Arch. Rec.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Pisa, Italy / S. Paolo Ripa d'Arno
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.001]: 1895 survey expedition photographs.