Church of St. Quentin, St. Quentin, France, 1903
- Image: "Church of St. Quentin, St. Quentin, France, 1903", 1903. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0945l01.jpg)
- Notes: V. Sept. 22. St. Quentin-19. Great pier. First (left) at crossing. This pier is shown in VI Sept. 22. Curve of the nave system. See following picture no for curve of the transept system in same pier. View looking up to vaulting. St. Quentin; Series 1903; Great pier first on left at crossing, view looking up to vaulting. Goodyear number: 302. Lantern slide number: 166; 37. Annotations: 25 x 35 (pinch) and slide. First series. MEM 41. Eastman. D 64. 40 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.