St. John's, Chester, England, 1914
- Image: "St. John's, Chester, England, 1914", 1914. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1133l01.jpg)
- Notes: St. John's, Chester. Base and plinth of the pier in the foreground of Fig. 4, south side. The plumb-lines show that the sides of the plinth are not inclined like the pier. The base is cut obliquely so as to correct an excess of slope in the plinth. [RIBA Journal (vol. XXI, #17), fig. 5.] [Survey 1914. Chester; St. John's inclined pier]. Goodyear number: 16. Annotations: Fig. 5. Mr. Northover. 6 inches wide. 6202.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.009]: 1914 survey expedition photographs.