Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1910
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1910", 1910. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1044v01.jpg)
- Notes: Series 1910. Notre Dame, Paris. The leaning facade must be rectified. Lines ok. Lean to first cap, 5 in, height 33 ft from nave to under cap. Total lean about 12 1/2 inch to cap. [Exterior.] Goodyear number: 105. Annotations: Enlarge. D 256
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.008]: 1910 survey expedition photographs.