Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1910
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1910", 1910. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1036v01.jpg)
- Notes: Series 1910. Note Dame, Paris. Zeiss upright on north tower pier and two next piers. 3 lines. Compare 78. Lines are parallel. Lean of tower pier 8 inches (or 9 inches) in given height. The first twisted pier leans as much (8 or 9 inches). Plumb lines ok. Series 1910. Paris; Notre Dame north tower pier and two next piers. Goodyear number: 86. Lantern slide number: 123. Annotations: Enlarge for study. Zeiss.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.008]: 1910 survey expedition photographs.