Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1910
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1910", 1910. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1037v01.jpg)
- Notes: Series 1910. Notre Dame, Paris. Zeiss upright on south tower pier and two adjacent piers. Lean by measure is 7 inches for given height. Lean of first twisted pier the same (7 inches). Left plumb line narrows not ok. Right plumb line widens not ok from bottom to top. Goodyear number: 87. Annotations: Zeiss.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.008]: 1910 survey expedition photographs.