Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0830l01.jpg)
- Notes: IV. Sept. 1. Notre Dame-11. Nave from center of organ gallery. Shows widening, vertical curves and bend in elevation of right line of window ledges and string-course below them. This bend is accented by curve in plan. See plumb-line from stick pointing downward at 1st pier of crossing, right gallery? 5th pair of vaulting shafts diverge 12 inches... from tops of pier caps. July 7, 1904. [Notre Dame. Paris; nave from organ gallery]. Goodyear number: 151. Lantern slide number: c90; 104. Annotations: 25 x 35 Slide. Eastman wide angle. D 128. 12 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.